Khali in Bigg Boss House.






Says The Great Khali when asked about cooking in the Bigg Boss House. Khali's wild card entry will be on Saturday

Kunal Guha

Why did you decide to do the show?

My fans always ask me about how I lead my life so this was a good opportunity to reach out to my fans and give them a glimpse of my life. With my wrestling and acting career, I rarely have as much time for a personal life though.

Have you watched any episodes from this season?
I've watched a bit. But I don't know the people in the house and I didn't understand what was happening.

What are the skills you think one needs to win Bigg Boss?

I think one needs to be a nice person and a good human being. Someone who cares for others and does a lot of good things for the housemates would emerge as a winner.
Apart from the personal life, what are the other things you want to do on the show?
I will obviously be working out atleast two hours every day, depending on the kind of diet and rest I get. So once the housemates see me working out, they will learn many tips on body building and learn how to be fit. Besides that I would enjoy sitting and chatting with people and making friends. I might not get enough time to work out and that is something I would miss from my daily life once I am on the show.

Are you aware of the politics and arguments on the show? How would you react if someone manages to offend you?

No, not at all. If you have knowledge of what's happening in the house, please share it with me now. For your second question, if it does happen, time will tell how I will react. But in the interest of the housemates, I would recommend they don't have any disagreements with me. In the end of the day, I am a simple, innocent guy who doesn't use his head too much.

You're used to a certain kind of life and diet? But here you would be reduced to household chores. Why do you think you would manage?
I know that I won't be allowed any protein shakes or special meals. I am used to waking up at 9 in the morning, but here I will have to wake up when Bigg Boss wants me. But I have adjusted with a lot in life, so will manage to adjust with this as well. And if I have to cook, I will. I will make such fat rotis that it will upset everyone's stomachs (laughs).

Where do you see your career headed? Have you resigned from WWE?
I have decided to participate on this show after taking permission from WWE. So even they think that this will be a good platform to connect with my fans. I have recently done a couple of movies which are still under production, one of them being a French movie that I can't talk about yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog